Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Email March 9, 2010

Well as you can see I didn't get time to write you a letter yesterday with my comp running around visiting people, we left his family and well, went and gave erika a blessing cause she has a problem with her Vaso, don't know what the translation is, it helps with the red and white blood cells. So I decided that was more important than your letter. but yes i am doing good, this morning was a little hectic with transfers, but well they always are. And i get to stay here till Friday to baptize. So that should go well i hope. And what else. I am going to Cucuta.(18 hour bus ride from Bogota on the Venezuelan border first gringo that is there in like 17 years I heard. so should be a good time. I will be the zone leader with 13 latin missionaries and no other gringos. I hear they eat lots of weird things, like a blood soup. so I guess i just get to deal with it. and my companion finally goes home. Sunday he had his final interview with president. and yeah that is pretty much it. I don't really have much news. I am doing really well and I am super excited to go my new area. should have some good progess there. and yeah. thanks for all the love and support. that is sad about chuck. he is such a good kid, but the mission really can wear a person out, in every aspect and well some just cant do it. As long as he did his best it shouldn't matter. and lets see. for this week i will be in a trio with the new zone leaders here, elder torres, my trainer, and Elder Rosenbalm. who is coming from Sogomoso. So I hope it goes well this week, Elder Butler is headed to Bucaramunga to be a zone leader too. there will be 6 of the 9 zones, people from my group as zone leaders. and 3 from wagstaffs. So we should have a good time. Well I will write ya better this week because I should have new things to write about. like warm weather, new comp. and other such things. and probably more plans with wagstaff. And yeah love you mom and thanks for all your help and support and love and everything else you do for me. love you
love your son nathan

No comments: