Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Email Sept. 13, 2010

Got a ton of Dear elders this week thanks mom. Tell my buddies hi. They tell more about their people they are teaching then I do...so well I guess I will
CAUSE WE FINALLY FOUND SOMEBODY TO TEACH!
Sandra and Catharine. They are friends, 26 and 21 years old. Reference from a guy in another ward and they are gold, both super smart. Accountants and well actually ask questions, so i am hoping they make the right choice here in the next few weeks. The spirit is super strong when we teach them and sandra had the best question ever, about fearing GOD, I loved it. As for the rest of the people around here, all is money and husband wife problems. I am quite certain I will have good marriage cause I have seen so many people well to be frank, screw up their marriage here. so yeah. my ward is pretty good. Just the normal rumors and mean things said to have inactive people there are quite a few as well..about 150 attend which is my biggest ward yet, but there are about 600 members, maybe more....so that is the news from the missionary work.


Well that is about it... am happy. Gotta make the best of my time cause well there is light at the end of this tunnel, and well in some ways, isn't the best thing. I love you all. Have a great week. Thanks for your love and support. Tell people hello I may know.
Love elder Naegle
PS tell dan hi.

No comments: