Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, May 10, 2010

Email May 10,2010

We had a great video chat with Nate yesterday so he didn't send much letter today. He looks great and is doing really well. What a fun Mother's Day!! He mixed up English and Spanish words so I guess that means he is totally engrossed in what he is doing.

Well I was going to send pictures but don't have my camera. So next week but thanks for talking with me it made me super happy. And well yeah. Good to see you all and just keep me updated. Like mom said next time I talk to you I will just about be coming home just around the corner. I love you all. Thanks Dave and Maxine. I love you both. Thanks for taking care of the dog. I hope you 2 are in the airport when I get home. And well I guess I didn't share with you yesterday, but I know this is the Lords church and that it was restored through Joseph Smith. That we have all the priesthood keys here on the earth and that by living the gospel brings happiness to our lives.
Love you all and have a great week. Happy Mothers day
love your son bother and friend Elder Naegle (nathan)

No comments: