Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, May 18, 2009

E-mail May 18, 2009

Hello friends and family,

Well another p day down in the colombian life and i am living it. It has been a little rough this week with John, and his daughters because they can only meet with us at 8 at night and we have to return to the house by 930 and we always get started way late but it is good and they should be getting baptized this coming Saturday so I am very excited about that because they are the first real people I have taught all the lessons too. In the pictures is Eder he is elder Williams and Jimenez´s convert this past week and he is a nut. He can speak a little English and he calls himself brad pitt he is just funny. Um in the other pictures is a spider that was even bigger then the first one we found. If you can see the snail in the photo that should give you an idea how stinking big it is. And the other is us having a picnic today with HOT DOGS oh a little taste of America. But life is good here. The language is coming along well and I am just trying to soak it all up. Mom and natali thanks so much for the blog. It is good. Dad I dig the stash but it is way better when it is a full barba, or beard. I have another family that we are teaching the Mom is a member Lucy, and her son Jefferson is interested and also her daughter Angelica and her husband Manuel. So hopefully the lord will bless us with success with them. Um what else. Mom asked if other people should be writing me and I am heard with the new president that I cant write other people other than family so I am sorry to those I have been writing for example biss and Jordan but heck your both going on missions and should be having your own experences so don’t need to hear about mine. Natali that is exciting you started your new job. And I am praying for Valedictorian. Haha I love you all so much I am glad things are going good. I miss you but ya know I will be back in 2 years and not going anywhere after that. Sooooo I guess Chow for now from Colombia. Thanks for all the love and support. I pray for all and hope this letter finds you well, all who read it. Also mom I received 2 more dear elders this week from you and dad so that was awesome thanks so much. Preston and Andrew watch the mail. Haha that’s all I´m going to say. Love you 2 I miss you 2 the most (no offense natali dad and mom but brothers are just special.) preston send me another song or two I downloaded wonderwall and It is awesome. My comp really likes blink 182 so maybe a couple of their songs if it isn’t 2 much trouble. Oh and the green one is for Andrew cause they didn’t have a large in green. Love all the family dad natali and mom thanks for the e-mails this week.
Andrew good luck with baseball.



No comments: