Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Letter Sept. 4, 2009

Dear Family,
I thought I would send Clark a package for his birthday so I put in a letter for you. I am very happy with my decision to serve the Lord. Even though it is hard and I miss you all like crazy, I know I will see you again and I am helping the few people that I can find. Also I have learned so much about myself here. It has been a wonderful 7 months thus far. As for the companion situation, well I have had 3 GREAT companions but also a bit trying at times. I am sure glad I get to pick my eternal companion. Cause man we meet a lot of unhappy couples. But also some very happy, happy couples like Family Cuellar, Family, Merchan (the family sealed in the temple this past Saturday Aug. 29) and the bishop and his wife. I love being able to teach the plan of salvation. We know so much about what is to come and that it is not only this short period on Earth. Families can be together forever. That be one regret I have of my before mission life. Family was just family but now my most cherished memories are of vacations, Sundays, and time spent together. I was part to blame, I thought friends were more important. It seems right before I left and now you are together a lot more. I think that may have to do with age and me being gone as well. But I will not be gone forever!! But it will be hard because soon after I come home then Preston leaves. So make the most of it now. I am so happy to be a part of this "dysfunctional" family. I love you all and hope this letter finds all well.
With many hugs, prayers, and kisses
Nathan

No comments: