Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, September 28, 2009

A new area and goodbyes

Hey family,

Well the news from the transfer. Well it was really hard, on Monday night we had a noche de hogar with fam. Cuellar, and I just shared my testimony and we talked and took a few pictures. It was really hard to say good bye, and Siomara (their mom) cried the whole time. It was a little funny. Cause Miguel made fun of her the whole time. But it was great I am so happy for them. I am so happy I found them. Also with Fam. Jimenez, on Monday and they were awesome too. They gave me a sweet hat as a gift, it reminds me of dad. He would love it. It is kinda like your nike golf but a brand here called Totto. It is my kind of brand, they make backpacks and that kind of stuff. So I was happy. They are a great family. Also the girls from fam. Cuellar gave me a little stuffed bear. It was cute. Then the time came and I said goodbye. Ok then Tuesday I went down in the morning and said bye to Alfonso. He is a great old man. He was sad I was leaving so I gave him one more blessing. Then we left for the terminal. Then on the way to Tunja, with elder Diaz, we got stopped, and searched, so I was once again touched by a Colombian man………..yeah don’t want to remember that. Haha but then yeah he got off in Tunja to go to his area in Buccaramunga. And I went solo to Bogota. Then I worked with the zone leaders for the day until night cause my comp was off doing busy stuff I guess. Then I got to my house and slept on the ground because elder Romero was leaving on Thursday, so it was his last night in the house, I froze! Then we went to the office to drop him off, traveling here in the city is a nightmare!! But yeah. Also the house was GROSS!! I spent all morning cleaning. I called president to ask if he would pay for the cleaning supplies cause well, there were 4 huge trash bags full of trash that I picked up. So yeah, the house is semi clean, I think it would pass a dad or mom inspection so I was happy about that. Also another cool thing, I got to eat Coastal food, at one of my lunches, so I thought of Parker, and well, we are eating the same dang thing. Haha so you will have to tell him. Also my comp is from Coasta Rica, and well he is a good kid. But doest want to work to hard, but we are none the less working. So yeah I just am studying super hard, and learning a lot. So I am good so far, except it is super cold. But I like it here, but not the big city so much. My area is called Cedros. And my address is Calle 168 #14b-45 I live in 2 big towers. It is kinda cool. Everything here is gated and private so all our investigators are references. So that is kinda cool. I had to but a new coat because I had mine stolen. I am definatly not in Kansas anymore. Well that is about it I am great. Learning lots. Loving life. Thanks for all the love and support from the ward and friends it means a lot! Love nate!





No comments: