Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

E-mail Oct. 5, 2009

hey mom sorry this is short. Ok I love you and am so happy you are my mother. I am doing great here and yes I listened and learned a ton from conference. I listened to them all in English We need to go back and study the conference talks a ton before the next one. I hope that everybody is reading the BOM with me still if not they need to cause it is such a blessing in our lives and if they don't want to go listen to Elder Hollands talk and they will be humbled. My favorite talk was by Elder Andersen he was great as well as Elder Ballard. Those were my 2 favorites. If you talk to Kirsten again tell Jake good luck and to work hard. It flys by. I must say I can't be mad at Parker cause yes I also have pictures in a dress haha but mine aren't in public! also how is my good ole friend Clark doing?
ok well i love you and know i pray for you all tell everybody hello and cant wait to hear from you next week i love you
with lots of love Nathan

No comments: