Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

E-mail October 12, 2009

Well mom,

I love you. And i know that i did spend a lot of Money on the jacket, but well it rained all day today and i was so happy i have had it for the last couple of days. So it was worth it. Ok i am doing great. Not a whole lot has gone on this past week cause we don't get a whole lot done in the week. Cause well only one here is trying to work, and it is also hard cause we have such a different mentality of what a missionary is. So well i just keep a lot a lot to myself and don't worry about a lot of things that go on. And yeah. Also i got to know one of the other elders in my district, elder Leiva. He is way cool and i think he will end up being my next companion cause they are going to close his area, maybe and we will have 2 areas cause we just don't have the missionaries that coming, like 18 are leaving with my comp. And like 8 are coming so president has to close some areas. So yeah. Yes i send robb a funny email. So yeah i am doing good. I get to go to the temple tomorrow for the first time. So it should be really good i am really happy and also i heard my Package came with my ipod so i am headed down to the office tomorrow after the temple to get it. So yeah. I am happy about that. And i am half way through this transfer, it has flown by. Also got a letter from charlie he is doing good in sacramento. So yeah. Well i gotta run. I love you all and i need a special favor, please give brother Doane a special thanks from me, truth be told had he and Steve not been my leaders i don't know if i would have come on a mission so thank them both. Ok i love you all and mom my apartment is right by the drainage canal. It is calle 168 with 14-45 there is a big drainage thing next to it. Ok love you love nate GO YANKEES for andrew tell him to update me.



Dad
Know that because of you i am a hard worker and it has come in real handy here and i am sure it
will even more after this wild ride im on. ok i love you hope things are good.
love your son nate.

Well my sister,

I am so deeply grateful for you and those things you do for me. I am so happy for you and that you are just EXCEEDING in everything you do. Makes me proud to be your brother. Know that i am so happy for you and that i am SO happy you are not getting married, because well as your brother i want to be there. (but dont let that stop you if im not) But yes i have thought about that day when i walk off that airplane, it is so far away but yet it will be a day of SUCH GREAT JOY for us all. Know i love you with all my heart and that you are such a good example to me. You were always the righteous one in the family. And well i have actually figured out what this whole church thing is if you can believe it! Sorry mine are short to you. But i have a great sister that keeps in touch. Dont worry how much you write, i will take one line that says you are doing good. So know i love you and pray for you con mucho amor, su hermano nate
ps CONGRATS ON YOUR TEST!!

No comments: