Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Email December 7, 2009

Hey I am sorry I am getting this off late but I was at the mall sending your stuff home for Christmas and it is super different here in Bogota, they weren't very nice like the nice lady is Sogomoso. So who knows you may not even get it and they uped the prices this past week, so good thing I have been saving no?
I am doing really good. The biggest news with me is we got a new zone leader before transfers due to stress problems but for me was good cause they sent my old comp elder Pelero here from Sogomoso. So I got to see him and play soccer with him today. I miss being his comp. He is a good kid and yeah not much else is going on. The 24 days of Christmas are going GREAT!! Ithank all who helped. I love it. Other than that I got sun burned on my arms again today and yeah
Also, I forgot that yesterday a very tall white man walked in to church and sat down by me. Well he ended up being from Canada, and he is a pilot. He is working here for a big oil company. They fly and do some kind of test to guess where to drill and look for gas and oil. He flies all over the US and Canada, and has been to Ft. Mac a ton. So I told him dad had work up there and what not. So he told me to look him up after my mission and whenever he is here he is going to come to that ward. So that was kinda cool. I have his business card. He speaks no spanish, it reminded me of the first months here. He is from Calgary by the way. I think he works for air partners if i remember correctly. And yeah. We have Zone conference tomorrow and all is good here. Still no baptisms but we are getting there. Mom I love you so much and thank you for all your love and support. Tell dad I am sorry the dog was in his bed, but well I didn't teach him that. haha love you
love your son nathan

No comments: