Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 30, 2009

Email November 30, 2009

I am doing really great. I had a good thanksgiving on Tuesday with the Helm Family from Idaho. She works in the US embassy here and well is pretty high up in the thing. They have been here for 2 and a half years. So it was a good time. It was a mix of Colombian and Americans. Her family had come down to visit. But it was pretty sweet, I got to eat things I didn't think were possible. Such as black olives, lemons, and gravy. I have pictures, but unfortuantely, my camera was loaned out to the Bustos family to take pictures of their daughters graduation, cause theirs broke a few weeks ago. So yeah. I will get them to you here in the next week or so. As well as a picture of me for a Christmas card.

And I cant tell you how excited I am to open my letters tomorrow, it has been killing me. And I still can't decide to save the pictures for christmas or open them tomorrow. But we will see. Mom I think that is the best thing you could have done. As to thank you´s I have written over 20 letters for Christmas already so you may have to just thank people for me. I will write more to anyone i didn't write a letter to.

ok well you asked about our investigators, we actually are teaching a lot of different people. But i will name the most important.
Maria, her husband is a recent convert, and she was in the coast when he joined with his 2 boys of a different woman. She left and was pregnant about a year ago and lost the baby, so well she is back again, but well hates god. So she is super hard, but has
progressed a ton in the last little bit, ans she told us that she doesn't believe in other churches only ours or the Catholic. so yeah she is coming along.

Carmenza is the wife of a member. He found us in the street and presented us to her. And well she is the toughest lady ever that I met. but she also has progressed a ton. She doesn't understand the book of mormon, and wants everything to be logical. She wont take that leap of faith and also i think she has more money then we do. She is in charge of a pharmacutical deal here and yeah she is in charge of colombia, bolivia, venezela and ecuador and peru. so yeah and she is married only one year and was married like 20 years and got divorced because her husband bought a motorcycle. Well that was the final straw for her, there were many other factors.

And the final is Nicole. She is 17 and is awesome. She is from Bolivia, and living here with her aunt and uncle. She is really cool. She never really questioned about god and what not, so i just explained to her neither did i but i have found out what he really is and how important he is. So I hope she will progress here in the next week or so.

ok well that is about it for me. I hope you had a great thanksgiving. I heard it was good at the cabin. Mom i love you and thank you for everything.
With lots of love your son
Nathan

No comments: