Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Email Nov 9, 2009

Well thanks mom. You sure are awesome and very good to me. I guess that is what I get for being the favorite.I got a new companion this week from Chile so it should be good he speaks very good english too. I am doing good here and the ward has given us a bunch of references here in the last week or so. But yeah i am just here in Bogota and doing what Ishould be. That is super cool about preston and his blessing. I wish I would have gotten mine sooner. To be honest, because it talks a ton about my mission but well that is the way it goes and icant complain because it is from the lord. Also this week in our chapel was the primary program. It was cool and brought a stong spirit but it was good. Also Natali asked me this week what I make myself to eat here in the house. Well i eat a lot of pasta with katchup, i ate over a pound of katchup last month and i eat cereal, bread cheese ham I dont know the usual for me. pretty plain for me. I dont like to spend lots of money on food or buy anything exciting cause it just gets eaten when other missionaries come over. I also have hot chocolate and tang for my drinks. They also have a super good soda here that is apple flavored. it is really good. i also eat ground beef and yeah not a whole lot more. the treats you send me and chocolate that is called Jet, and it comes with animal stickers, and so i am collecting them all I have the album. so yeah that is kinda the food dept. I am pretty boring, but I try and stay regular, and eat those things with fruit, not many vegtables, at lunch yes in the house no. I have come to love Red peppers they are super super good.and yeah that is about all i got for yall this week. we had other elders over today to play soccer and they ended up making lunch in our kitchen and well left it a MESS so yeah i had just finished cleaning the whole house this morning and well get to clean the kitchen again but whatever I like cleaning. also i get to go to the temple again tomorrow, it isnt as awesome in spanish, but it is still good, and i am excited. should be a good time. i love you all and thanks for the support. Please tell amy morrison thanks, i got a bunch of dear elders from her. as well as the ones from my friend that you send. it is cool to hear what they are up to. i love you all and thank you for the support. Mom thanks for the weekly letters it is great. i love you all
love nathan

No comments: