Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Email Nov. 2, 2009

Hey mom,

Well another week down, and I didn't get transferred. I got a new companion from Peru named, Elder Oyarzun. Never met him before. But i guess we will see how it goes. They closed the other area in my district so I am in charge of the 2 areas, but will only work in the one when there are references. So we will see how it goes. Wagstaff got moved to Bogota and is now a Zone Leader with my first companion, Elder Torres. So that should be cool. And his birthday is a week before mine, so i think we are going to go to Hard Rock or something for that. So it may show up on my card. Haha we will see i guess. But i have a favor to ask. I need you to pass by Mr Mac and ask if you can by new insoles for my Ecco shoes. And it isnt like right now, but with in the next little while. Ya know at the bottom of your list. Also, i have a favor to ask for Christmas, which i know is a long way off, but I know the family, so I would like 1 letter from each member as well each of them pick a photo of me and them, If they exist, and send it to me. That is what i would like. I have a big list of letters to write to the family, grandparents and friends. So hopefully I can take some time on Pday to get it all done. I don't have much else to tell you other then i am doing good. I am extremely happy about the Yankees, cause well I have some money riding on them. So they better pull it out tonight. I am rooting for them. Thanks for all the love and support and i will try and be more interesting next week with all the changes that will happen this week. Also i will try and get Jay written i think i will have time i don't have many people to write ok I love you and hope you are having a good time at the cabin. As you know, there are good and bad days. but the good thing is i have figured out in the last 7 months i been here how to make even the bad days turn into better days. So well yeah. I love you and thank you for all the support.
Love your son nate

No comments: