Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 16, 2009

Email Nov. 16, 2009

hi mom,

Thanks for the letter this week it was great. I am doing great. I had a good pday and went and had my clothes washed at a members house and so we are really short on time. But we have 2 women that we are teaching that have more pride than the whole naegle family combined so well they are a struggle but my comp and I are going to get it done. We are enjoying the challenge. So yeah I am doing really good I have gotten to know my comp and he is awesome. We get along just great. So no problems there. The ward I am in is great.. so that is cool. and yes i was there when jorge bustos added you on face book he is an awesome guy. His wife served in the Cali mission here and a companion of hers is down here working for the embassy and invited them to thanksgiving dinner because jorge lived in the states. So they invited me and my companion so that should be pretty sweet. I am excited and turkey is rare here so it is really expensive so it should be a good treat. I am looking forward to your package with the box turkey. Ok well i also want to tell you that i am happy and doing well. It rained so stinkin hard today it was unbelievable, but I didn't have my camera and well things are going good for me. It has been nice living in the house with just me and my comp cause I get my own bathroom and what not. So it is super tidy. You would be surprised I think but yeah I love you all and I have been talking to Jordan he sounds good. Also I met a girl here this past week that was visiting from the coast, and I asked her who was in her ward, and well small world Parker had just gotten transferred there. I guess he is a new ZL so that is cool for him.. and yeah she was here visiting her boyfriend who is our ward mission leader. So yeah small world it was pretty cool cause we had lunch with them on Sunday. So yeah not much else but I am doing good. love you all and take some pictures of the snow. love you all
love Nate

No comments: