Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Email June 15, 2009







Hello,

Well we had the wedding and well I bought a cake for it well 2. Never thought I would pay for a wedding before I was 50. But it was worth it I love the family and well the wedding cakes for 2 was only 30 bucks which well is relatively cheap no? haha also no baptisms this past week but we have 4 this coming week which is way exciting. I am in this moment just beaming with happiness. I found the bag I have been wanting for tracking cause we cant use a backpack and I found one today that is perfect. Also I got a hair cut that wasn’t chi chi like the one I got a few weeks ago. And the Spanish is coming along very well I am just happy. But one this is for sure is that this work is very stressful and I was a little annoyed and stressed about it then I read D&C 11 and I felt like all my questions had been answered. It was a nice relief. Also we find out tonight if about transfers. And I think I will bet getting a new comp. because mine has been in this area for 6 months now. I am not looking forward to it a lot but change is good. It will give me a lot more responsibility. Also this past week we had our last zone conference with President Camargo. It was a little sad but oh well. Also at zone conference on Tuesday I met Elder and Sister Chapman. They are senior missionaries and have been here just about a year. They are from Florida. Great people but the funny thing is I speak and understand more Spanish than they do. It was an interesting experience. But they are great. As for spiritual wise, I have learned so much about the church and about the Book of Mormon. I didn’t prepare very well for this mission and it is hurting me now so I study hard everyday to try and get caught up. But I love it. It has been hard for me to let people have their agency because I know that the gospel will bless their lives but some people just don’t want to keep commitments but right now we have one girl Jessica that is just amazing, she just wants to find the truth so she reads and prays and comes to church, she is getting baptized on Saturday and I am so happy for her. Nicholas family I got both your letters but on the same day. So I couldn't tell you what way is faster to send. But thanks so much for the love and support. AMY MORRISON I just love your sweet heart! I got your letters this past Tuesday and well they just make my day to know that I have people like you praying for me. It is also nice to get an update on what your family is doing cause well Amanda don’t write me none. I am writing people with correct paper cause I hadn’t been so letters should be coming soon to friends. Also big news in the Bosque house, WE NOW HAVE A FRIDGE. Oh it is so nice, we have cold water and ICE CREAM and mom the jello was fantastic! Also another fun detail I have gained a little weight, had to let the ole belt out a notch this week. My Spanish is coming along pretty good. I can understand about half right now and it also depends on the person talking, like English some people just talk better than others. But I am trying to work hard to just be fluent. People have a tough time understanding me sometimes cause I must have a thick accent. So I am not exactly sure how to get rid of it but it is a work in progress. Hope all is well with friends and family. Know I pray for you all everyday. So I love you so much and am glad that I am serving.
Love Nate

No comments: