Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, July 13, 2009

Nate's Recordings...

(P.S. I am still trying to figure out the best way to do this....hopefully I'll figure out a better way to do it. If for some reason these links don't work, they are also at the bottom of the blog, or you can just email me or my mom and we'll definitely email them to you)

Nate has sent home several voice recordings of himself in the last few weeks. It is fun to hear his voice...even if these recordings are sometimes a little bit ridiculous!

4th of July
Breakfast

I'm uploading two of the latest. Just as a warning--there is some strange singing in one, and Nate talks with his mouth full of breakfast in the other. Thought it was only fair to warn you before you start listening....

No comments: