Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, July 13, 2009

Email-July 13, 2009

Well family and friends,
This will be short because we became cave men today to have lunch, it was a night mare, the meat was left out from well forever, cause they don't refridgerate it here. So well the one good thing that happended was that it was cooked. As for the work, it is festival for 2 weeks here only in Sogomoso, so we are having a hard time finding a sober man in this city. It is ok tho. As for our investigators, they are dropin like flies, speaking of flies we have about a million in the house from the meat. But yeah it was a good time. To start the fire today they bought a bottle of diesel and well Williams about burned to death trying to pour it on the fire, I wonder about him some times.
But We met Pres. Hacking Friday, he and his wife are great, he told me that I am doing great and that everything will pick up. So I am hoping that is true. So no need to worry right? Haha well i got my box on Friday too, only after 9 days!! It helps when it gets brought straight from the office, but I was happy. I am doing great. Thanks for all the love and support. Hope all is well. tell everybody hello for me please.
Love Nate

No comments: