Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Email Aug. 23, 2010

Well here we are again, another week down....

I guess i have a little news, got transferred out of duitama back to Bogota. I am happy cause wagstaff williams and Centurion are there so i should be able to see them a Monday or two. I am going to be companions with Elder Cuevas, from Bolivia. He goes home in 6 weeks.... i am looking forward to it the truth be told. I get to pretty much run the area. Also, i will be living with Elder Soria and Elder Furmanski, my new zone leaders. I am super excited to live with Furmanski. Should be a Riot with him around. So should be an exciting 6 weeks.

Once again i am sad to leave here in duitama, but also excited to move on to new things now. I have learned a lot about my self in the last 2 transfers. Dad sent me something important last week, that even though i am close to the end i need to just stick it out. Some days it is a little rough, if i let my mind wander home a little bit. But i just need to stay focused and try and receive the revelation i need, for my area and for my personal benefit. It is tough to get some of the things straightened out, but that is part of the learning curve here.

I was, and am super proud of my Brother and him having the the higher priesthood. He is a great example to me. Made me smile when he said he had already used it when he wrote me, and i don't think i used my priesthood until i was in the MTC... so good for him. So yeah. don't have much to say other than i am happy. Not sick. and just trying to experience the missionary life...Hope all is well. I send my love and prayers north everyday.

Lately i have been reading in the Book of Mormon in 2 Nephi 25-33. This might be my favorite part to the book of mormon. It is just Nephi testifying of the need of the Savior, and what we need to do to Accept his infinite Atonement. Nephi is a stud. I love his strong testimony. Sometimes we may feel we could have the same type of testimony if we saw some of the same things he did, but forget that we have to show our faith the same way he did. We could have the same strong testimony, but after many years of faith and diligence. I thank Nephi for his words.

I have a testimony of this Gospel. It was restored to the earth through the Prophet Joseph, and we are able to enjoy the blessings when we keep the commandments and put in our part. The book of Mormon shows that Joseph was indeed called of God. We must all strengthen our testimonies of the Book of Mormon everyday. It will help us when the rough and hard times come. I also testify of the Atonement of our Savior. Only through him can we be cleansed of our faults. I love him and thank him everyday for choosing to go through with his Atonement. And last for today, Thomas S. Monson his the lord´s prophet here upon the earth today. Chosen and Called.

Love you all. thanks for the love support and prayers.
Hello to the home ward, friends and family.

With love Elder naegle

Love you mom thanks for all you do. especially your weekly letters

love you, your son Nathan

No comments: