Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Email Sept. 8, 2010

Well I always get such long good letters form you mom, but I just don't have much to update you guys on. Your schedule changes everyday, mine is the same, just different people to try and get them to feel the spirit. But I love it. Love meeting new people to get to know them. As for my house, well today we had to stay inside all day, the entire mission, to clean and whip these houses into shape, we got some new Elderly missionary couples, the Boulters, and I guess they are going to be checkin the houses. Also hear he played baseball for the Oakland A´s so helps you sent me my hat mother!! I hear he was a pitcher and just is a giant of a man, that can tear our arms off like Chewbacca from Star Wars. But such is life. Guess we will see how that goes.
As for my area, well opening an area is terrible, cause well not many people here to teach, and we are starting at square one, so it may be awhile before we can get things rolling. and it doesn't help my companion goes home in 4 weeks.....but such is life, and I am on the lords time and just have to do my part and see what we can stir up.
As for living with Furmanski, well I love the kid. Just catchin up on old times. He wants me to get a jeep so we can go jeepin, but well figure the old scout at Malvern will do, but well needs a little work, but well always wanted to learn how to work on cars, and Furmanski wants to buy a 800 dollar jeep that doesn't run so well might do that with him, that is if my Good uncle lets me, as well as my father haha. Maybe get it running so my brother can drive it when he gets from his mission.
Well that is all I have to say about that.....
As for my arrival date, well interview tomorrow with president, and soo well we will see, thanks dad for your advice. Mom well thanks for yours as well. Love you all have a great week. Love your son and brother
Elder Naegle
nater

well here is the weeks events, Subway with the family from Duitama, furman and i cleaning i love it and what not. just having a swell mission time. may not see much of my area cause well don't want to get robbed with my camera. love ya all






No comments: