Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Email February 20, 2009

Well i didn't sleep in the temple this morning due to inititories. But i have more detail in my written letter. I am glad to hear bear is still getting a work out. I miss being able to just walk outside and play with him. but i am doing good. I don't have time to write grandpa and marie a letter so just forward some of this. Thanks for the letter and support in your prayers. I met a couple from Taber this morning they had heard of you and Colin but didn't know you personally. Apparently Colins father was the bishop when they were around 8 so i assume that makes them a little younger than you. I like hearing your news as well as what you and marie are up to. Remind me again when Dalin comes in. Cant remember. But love you both and pray for you every day. Love nate

Mom thanks for the package i did get it. In the next one i would like some more Corn nuts and a bag of Sun chips. but that can be later. but i love getting letters it is nice to be able to have something everyday. I dont get the most lettes either. Elder Angell gets like 8 a day and Elder van wagonen gets like 3. i am in 3 place with 1 or 2 a day. i like it so keep it up. love you all
love nate.
ps. look for a letter this next week. it isnt very exciting.

No comments: