Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Letter! February 4, 2009

Dear Family,

It really is SPIRIT PRISON. No, it is really good. There are ten Elders in my District, six going to my mission and four going to Argentina. The rest in my Zone are going to Mexico mainly. Elder Sorenson is my companion and he is from South Summit and is related to the Larsens somehow. The other two Elders are Elder Morris from West Valley and Elder Butler from Houston, Texas. Elders Sorenson and Morris are not anything like me, but E. Butler is like me.

There is definitely a lot to take in in just a few hours. It doesn't seem like I said goodbye just a few hours ago. Parker isn't in my zone or even in the same building. Did see him at lunch though. Lunch was chicken cordon bleu SO GOOD. I ate two plates in the time it took Elder Morris to eat half of one. But, not much else to tell.

Love you all very much and the church is still true. Sorry it was short. Pday is Friday, only day I can write you besides today.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Love, Elder Naegle

P.S. Give the dog a hug

No comments: