Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Friday, February 27, 2009

Email Feb. 27, 2009

The registation should be in my black camel back backpack or in the back of the snowmobile. I am sorry it was always to cold to put them on when I would remember. They are yellow and say 2010 them. Is dad still going to sell that snowmobile to him
And no i dont play basketball every day i play a lot of four square some basketball and I talk to Elder simpson alot because he is leaving. I talk more about him in my written letter he is a great guy. I am trying to be careful because the day i was at the hospital with my companion one kid dislocated his knee and another dislocated his shoulder. The Knee will leave on time but is on crutches until he leaves. The shoulder kid has been here 5 weeks already and has to have surgery and stay an additional 6 or 7 weeks. and i dont want to do that cause this place is bad enough to stay here for 3 weeks.
i also am very greatful for the washing machines and for you always doing it for me. I do actually fold and put all my clothes away amazingly enough. It was a pretty fast week for me this week. and My companion and I rocked the practice teaching appointment. We also have been to the call center we go every monday at 1030.....and you cant call home i tried. i cant call any number with a 801area code. I hope your trip to Arizona and New mexico went good. I also would like you to send me Toquerville an oasis in the desert. I already finished the JC naegle in about a week it was soooooo good. I gotta run love you all and look forward to your letters

love nate

No comments: