Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, April 20, 2009

E-mail April 20, 2009

Hello family and friends,
Well this week was much much harder. Having a comp that doesn’t speak a lick of English is a testing thing for me. But I am managing. No baptisms for my companionship but for the other one in the house they had one. So it is still going stong we have one set for next Saturday so hopefully it all goes through. I don’t really know what to say other then we have about 15 investigators and there is not enough time in the week to get to them all and teach because they all say that they are to busy so we end up doing a lot of Plan B stuff so hopefully it will pick up. I am happy to be in Colombia and it is sweet to hear of more missionaries coming here there is so much work to be done. Thank you for all your prayers and support. It has been nice growing up in the church. Grandma, natives are astounded when I tell them that our family has been in the church since John C. most of the natives are 1st or 2nd generation missionaries so look for some more pictures of me in white next week.

Ok mom hi
Thanks so much for all your love and support. As you can see I took some money out of my account so I should need more for awhile. But we will see. Man I have so much advice for when preston and Andrew go on their missions just with what to bring and not. So it should be good. But first I sent a letter home via pouch but it is for Victoria, cause I don’t have her home address and by the time it gets there she will be out of school so if you could get that to here either mail it or call her that would benice. Thank you
Also see if you can send a package here. Mainly with food cause most the food sucks here. But yeah I want to see if I will get one cause If I do I might have you send me more washable pants. That is the dumbest thing we did not enough washable pants cause I cant wash my suit pants so they are just dirty. So I may buy some more here I haven’t decided. So don’t send pants unless I tell you too. But yeah I will try and see if I can find those people but there are 3 areas in sogomoso so I doubt I will find them but I will ask.
Also the cabin looks pretty dang sweet. It makes me excited for 2 summers from now. It looks good. Remember grass haha also is that our swing set or not?
My companion is now tough. Haha strange how it has changed but they latin people just think in very strange ways. So it has been a really rough week for me I have wanted to come home so bad just cause he is stressful and I don’t understand anything but I am doing to endure. Pday is good to be able to relax and we cleaned our whole house today. And got money figured out what we were going to do with food and such. Stuff is pretty cheap here well that’s a lie some stuff is but yeah it is definitely a crazy experience. But yeah that is funny about parker. He is a little slow. And also about biss he said to me in an e-mail that he is going to still go. We got all sides pushing him. So I think he will go. But yeah I love you all so much hope work is good for dad and school is good for theboys and natali. Do I still have a living 4-legged creature in the backyard? I miss bear so much there are soooo sooo many dogs just running the streets here and a lotof them need to be put our of their misery it is sad. And some of the people here are just so so poor it is hard to see and I have realized so so much how blessed we are in the US and our family. But yeah I love you all so much thanks for the prayers and love. A dear elder would be nice once in while too cause we don’t get them for a long time so they are like GOLD so yeah love you all love nate

No comments: