Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Friday, April 3, 2009

Letter March 27, 2009

Dear Family,
First off I got my flight plans! There was great joy in the district when we got them. Parker leaves the same day 5 minutes later then I. We go to Atlanta at 8:30. Parker is flying to New York but also goes to Bogota. Kind of strange we aren't on the same flight but I guess it was cheaper for him to go to NY.
I am doing pretty well here. We taught lesson 2: the plan of salvation. It went pretty well. It is pretty amazing how well we have been to learn a language here. I bet I am humbled once I get to Colombia but that is ok. Main point here is to be able to teach so you don't just sit there in lessons for the first month you are there.
I am excited to go. I have enjoyed the MTC a lot more than I thought I would. I have such a great district. We all get along well and will remain friends forever. I also have two AWESOME teachers. Hermano Farrell and Hermano Allen. They are both so good and I got really lucky in that sense. They are both very excited and enthusiastic about missionary work. It gets me excited.
Thank you for all the letters and support. I love and miss you all but this work needs to be done. There is a sign in the health clinic that says: Missionary(noun) someone who leaves their family for a short time so that others can be with their families forever.
So no need to worry I will be back before you know it. Thank you for making me work hard Mom and Dad. You can tell some people here don't like to.
Natali, thanks for always being a good example to me in living the way your supposed to. It means alot. I encouraged the boys to re-read JS history and would encourage you to do the same.
Dad I know your super busy but I hope you take the time to thank the Lord that you are so busy. You have a brilliant mind and get to use it and with the economy you still have lots of work which is awesome. Also we have to teach tithing this week. Thank you for always making it easy to pay tithing through your example.
Mom thanks for everything. You're simply the greatest!! Thanks for keeping the dog around. I know he is a pain.
Love you all thanks for all you do.
Love,
Nathan

No comments: