Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Email Monday January 18

Well mom thanks for the email. You are such a great mother. I had a good week, I didn't write down the stuff for the days. But in the photo I had my baptism and that is about it.

We have Marta and her daughter, who I gave the DVD player to and they were supposed to be moving today but their apartment fell through and now are looking for something here so I get to continue teaching them. Marta is ready to get baptized along with her youngest daughter Suli, so we will see, I wont baptize them until they know what they are doing with moving plans. I don't want them to leave and just be inactive. Got in a little fight about it with my zone leader but i just put my foot down and said no, I wont do it. Anyway she has a problem with coffee. We have been looking for an apartment for them to rent. We have no other investigators so we are searching.

I had interview with president, it was good. He and I just had a nice chat about everything and he is a funny guy. We ranged from my comp and the work here to snowmobiling. So it was a good time about 20 minutes with him. I might be getting transferred who knows, I will find out tonight or Sunday night cause there are 2 transfers. Well I love you very much. Thanks Brenda and Stu for the itunes card.

love you
love nathan





No comments: