Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Email January 25, 2010

Well I am grateful for your letter today. I don't have much news except my companion got transferred to my old area, interesting....but he will be with my old comp and another kid in a trio because my old comp goes home in the middle of the transfer. He (my comp now) isn't very happy about leaving here because he has served his whole mission in Bogota, so is unhappy with president for that.

As for me, well after my interview president gave me the impression I would be either a zone leader or training a new missionary so I was happy, but well he must have changed his mind cause that didn't happen. And I will be honest I wasn't too happy about it last night but well I slept good and this morning I just said well you get to deal with it either way. So well I am not upset about it anymore. But, well other then that I don't have much news.

Our one family we have been teaching found a new house in the ward to move into, so they are not leaving, that is if they can find 150 bucks this week. But they should be able to do it and stay in the ward so I should have some more baptisms coming up. And well I was also a little sad cause Wagstaff is leaving Bogota for Bucarrumunga tomorrow. I wont get to see him for awhile but butler is staying here and is training a new missionary. that was the other thing that made me sad, all the missionaries in my group are either training or zone leaders, except Morris, who is the mission secretary. So, I felt left behind. But well what can I do about it.

Also, my comp made us late for church yesterday, so well we missed the sacrament, but I didn't even get upset. I have just learned that crap always happens and well you just can't do much about it. So I am just relaxed and just kickin it.

Also, if you send me a package here in the next little while, can you send me an elk call? I will have to explain when I get home but it is something funny Wagstaff and I got going so please throw one in if you could. Natali put up a picture of her and her friend, Kristen Stuart, on the blog, sign me up for a date when i get home! Anyway I love you, thanks for all the love and support. Tell the ward hello and thanks for all the love, prayers and support.
I love you mom
love nate




No comments: