Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Email April 19, 2010

Well hello first off. I am still in cucuta. My companion got transferred to Bogota Suba with Elder Larson from my group. And I got sent Wagstaffs comp from bucarramunga. Elder Cinturion, like the boat brand. He is so tight from Argentina and super excited. And yeah, not much else is going on with me. After reading parkers dans jordans and biss emails. Made me feel a little better cause they also have their struggles. But Parker got to try Ponly malta, well which is beer with no alcohol. But it is super good I am glad he likes it. Anyway, as for me we have a huge activity that my comp was planning all his idea then well he got transferred so we will see how it all goes. I am hoping I can pull it out, but I think with the part mom gave me being creative I can do it. It is Saturday, and I will send pictures and what not is is called trip to san andres, and the poeple die in the airplane and go to the spirit world and then the kingdoms of glory. So I hope it turns out good we need more people to teach. And yeah gave a talk on Sunday and that went well. Not much else is going on I love you all and thanks for all the love ans support. I know the church is true and as wagstaff says this whole joe smith book is a good one, the book is true and I support it. haha I love the comfort I receive in reading the Book of Mormon. I testify it is true and the priesthood was restored through Joseph Smith.
Love you all
love nathan

No comments: