Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Email April 24, 2010

Well this week i have been running around trying to get everything done that is being required with our Trip to San Andres activity in the ward and the new Folder we are preparing for the Stake Leaders. Still building the airplane. But anyway sunday i will be giving a presentation with my new studly companion to all the bishops in the stake, then well I am leaving that early to catch a bus to Bucaramunga, to head to Bogota monday morning. So I will not be able to write you. So my comp and i took some time today to write. I am super good. Happy and well. Super super tired, my comp has more energy then he can deal with. So it is a challenge to keep up with him. but i am managing. So yeah. Leadership Conference is the reason for Bogota and I get to fly back Wed. morning. Quite happy about that. Also I treated my comp and myself to Mcdonalds this morning cause the store we needed didn't open until 10 and so we had some time to kill and well hadn't eaten, I sure miss my 5 times a week Mcdonalds at home, and my companion was the same, loves it so it may not be the last time we head there. I am doing super good. and yeah. cant complain here. I love you mom and i will try and write again next week, if i have time. We are running all the time so we will see. Ok well i love you and talk to you later. Maybe don't tell anybody i am not going to write them, cause then they won't write me, but at least you know, so you wont have to be worried when i don't write monday. And let Angie know cause well Wagstaff also doesn't get a Pday. ok well talk to you later. ok i love you have a great week, and let me know who the new bishop is Chau
love your son Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: