Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Email June 1, 2010

Hey didn't have time yesterday to get you written and don't have any more today, I got transferred. I am super sad, but at the same time happy cause I am headed back to BOYACA to be a zone leader so I will get to go to SOGOMOSO and see my converts and what not. So it is sad but good. I love you all thanks for your letters of support. It was great.. Also did Andrew get in the lake?? If so I hope you took a photo or two... tell him to write me about it. Love you all hope it goes well this week... Preston and Andrew have a good last week of school. Congrats Preston. Take pictures. Also give the dog love, for killing them squirrels hahaha NATALI you are such a great sister I love you with all my heart!!!!. Congrats on your job give me some more info. Love you all have great week
Love your Son and brother
Nathan Elder Naegle

ps when if I get time this week I will write more.....love you and I have pictures....

No comments: