Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Email June 7, 2010

Hey well just want to tell you I am doing great!!
So yeah, I got transferred to Duitama Boyaca. Wagstaff was here before but in the other ward. My companion is Elder Moreno from Bolivia, and well is a super super goofy kid but that is the way it goes. I get along with him great and it will help me develop personally a lot, so I am looking forward to it. This morning we got the entire zone together to make a baptism goal for the month which is 32, I doubt we make it my guess is around 20, but in meeting everybody I found out that I am the oldest elder in my zone with only 16 months, can you believe it??? The next closest is a year who is elder Gardiner and my comp. And i am living with Elder Gardiner and elder Budini, from LA and Chile. So we should have a good time these next six weeks, I am looking forward to it. And well mom you asked about good ole Sogomoso, well I was getting info from the elders there and asked who they had lunch with on Saturday, turns out it was with Family Cuellar, well INTERCAMBIO for me, I like that I can just do it when I want......so I got to see my old man, he is looking good, with his long hair and what not in active as a camel but what can you do........., and the Cuellar family is doing great he is first counselor in the Bishopric....... and they should be getting sealed here in Aug. so I should be getting to go to that. It was a great day. So I don't have much more details, oh yeah I saw Jessica as well, she is just well to be frank my best convert. She is just waiting til the school semester starts ni Aug. so yeah. If I forgot something I will let you know. I will try and send a bunch of pictures.
OK well i guess i had to throw Cucuta in......I was super super sad to leave cucuta, I made some great friends there and well it was hard. but to be totally honest, the transfer was needed. I will prorgess a lot more being here with Moreno then I was with Centurion. I love the kid to death but we were to good of friends, we had big plans for there, but President is an inspired man. I got moved cause other people needed changes, and well to make it all work I got involved.......I am not worried one bit about it. I will miss Mcdonalds but well it will be waiting for me when I get home.
ok well I like the picture of preston on the little trac hoe, to be honest a little jealous, I hope it is there when i get home eh........ but it sounds like the family is doing well...that makes me happy. I love you all and thanks for your love prayers and support. Love you all have a great week love Nate Elder Naegle






No comments: