Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Email June 28, 2010

hey,

Well this week to be honest I don't really remember what I did this past week but the main thing that happened was Saturday.

We had Zone Conference as well as our interviews. So I will concentrate on that and who we are teaching.

So, my companion being a little flojo, I ended up having to get everything into order for zone conference, which was fine, but it was sweet cause all my missionaries were here on time to start and everything was ready to go. It was a good conference this week, we talked about Jacob 5 and the way a missionary needs to work with patience and diligence, as well as a good attitude, talking about there are no ¨dry¨ Areas in the mission, that anywhere can be productive. So it was good. It was nice to see the missionaries participate, I got to give the capsitation with Elder Torres my trainer, he is the assistant. It was cool being with him again, cause a year ago we had just been separated as companions. It was nice cause we laughed about our stubbornness, and the good times we had. Also we were able to communicate with out any problems. So that was cool. It is interesting to see how much he really taught me and well I let him know it. I can say I was a pain in his butt and he in mine. But the love I have for him is great. So it was good to be able to see him. I would say that was my spiritual experience of the week. Feeling that love for him. I ended up giving him my english scriptures. He was super happy. Then we ate lunch, and then I had my interviews along with a short meeting with the bishops and stake presidency. President cut my head off for a comment I made. But well I can take it and to be honest that is when I learn the most. Even though I felt stupid. I laughed. And well in my interview we just talked and he told me that he could see a huge change in me. All I have been studying is Patience and Love from Pres. Uchtdorf and well I have learned a lot and he said it is showing. So that made me feel good. and yeah. Today for a Zone activity we went to a little town that is just artists that live there and had little tour and yeah. It sure was pretty and next monday a sister in my ward is taking the 4 of us in my house to 10 different towns in her car to take pictures so I will have good pictures next week, my camera died this afternoon. well yeah, sorry I wasn't super descriptive today but yeah

as for our investigators, we have a family of 3 mom and 2 kids, Cruz Family.
Jimena Giovanny and little girl, i call her princess
2 brothers that their mom and step dad are members
Sebastian y Jason
and a woman that wants us to prove the chruch is true with the bible and she thinks elder gardiner is cute hhaha
Jenny
those 6 should be getting baptized here in the next few weeks. we don't have any Books of Mormon so that is slowing the work down a bit

and yeah. a few more people but they are the important ones

also to my brothers andrew and preston, you are a studs! love ya both, can't wait for a good challenge when I get home!

to my sister, thanks for the great example and help in my vida loca.

to my ward family thanks for your love and support.

to any good looking single women 18-22 I will be home shortly and am taking date appointments

to my dog, I miss you more then anybody else, please hug him for me

to my Parents, thanks for your love and support

to the world, well the church was restored by Joseph Smith, and well He saw God the Father and Jesus Christ in the spring of 1820 and if you don't believe, ASK GOD he´ll let ya know.

LOVE ELDER NAEGLE

No comments: