Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Email June 21, 2010

Well I cant believe a week as gone by. It was a quick one. so I will give it to ya´ll step by step.

Tuesday worked in my area normal, and we have 6 people with baptism dates, but due to lack of BOM they can't progress super fast, so I guess we will see how it all goes and all normal

Wed. I went to Tunja for a baptismal interview and taught with them for the day and slept there. It is so so cold in Tunja, but I had a good time. That is where the baby was held, this baby was FAT. and yeah

Thursday, I gave a short capasitation to the 4 elders and 4 sisters that are in Tunja and Barbosa. Went well I hope. Then that afternoon I had to go to a little town about an hour away from tunja called Villa de Leyva, to get some birth certificates so people can get married in another part of the mission. Look up Villa de Leyva, I guess there is a huge fossil there or something I didn't have time to look and see, and I think I am going on a tour of Boyaca in like 2 weeks to see the towns and we are going to see the fossil.
Got back and went with Elder Gardiner and Budini to their appts. cause my companion got back before I did and was on interchanges with a kid in the ward Camilo, the bishops son, and well turned his phone off so I couldn't find him and then we all got back and had a hamburger.

Friday i went with Budini to Tunja again to buy mattresses for the sisters cause they didn't have enough when the sisters come from barbosa, and they had a bad one. then was with him that's how I saw the cabin cam, I had to send stuff to Bogota.... he is a good missionary from Chile.

Saturday I had to go to Barbosa to do more interviews, so I went with Elder Gardiner to help me and well the woman I interviewed lied in her interview about abortion and her husband ratted on her, so I had to call pres with the whole thing, I ended up talking to him 4 times this week. not necessarily a good thing.....but I like him so I enjoyed it. and yeah we ended about 830 and there wasn't a bus until 1030 so we waited til then playing chess. I suck at chess..... and yeah got back to the house at about 1230.

Sunday up at 600 to be to church on time and well we were late cause my companion just isn't to worried about that stuff, and yeah I gave a talk, which I made up in sacrament meeting, cause I had forgotten, on the atonement and missionary work. kinda crappy but what can ya do i wasn't worried about it I was so so tired. Then lunch and we had to stay in the house for elections, we played monopoly, and lets hope my life goes how the game went, I kicked butt and took names bought more then half the board and had hotels on every one of my properties and yeah. had a good chat with williams and wagstaff. and yeah.

Monday today, we went and played soccer and then showered and ate at a restaurant to watch the spain hondurus game and yeah rested the rest of the day. happy to be here, a little worried about my comp and how to manage it all but president and I area going to talk when he gets here saturday for Zone Conf. cause we talked on the phone about it. love you all thanks for your love and support. I know the church was restored. Christ loves us and preformed his infinite atonement for every one of us. when you feel down remember that he suffered it......love you all love Elder nate Naegle



No comments: