Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Email Oct. 11, 2010

Well, got transferred this past week, and am here in Bogota again. My ward is called Fontana, in Suba. I love the ward, so far. We have two great families that help a lot with the mission work and are just fun families. In fact, I am learning piano.....can you believe it? I have had one lesson, and can already read upper hand....I guess you could say I am just a stud.....haha
My companion, well he is Elder Suarez from Lima Peru. He comes from a family with lots of money. Visited Utah and other places before his mission. He has only 2 months in the mission. We had interviews today and the President also said that our mission needs more Elder Naegles, so I may not be the best but I am doing something right. That was cool to hear.
I don't really know what to tell you all other then I love you, and well I am just a rocks toss outta here to see you all. so I am just trying to be good and work hard.
I really hope i just end here in this ward, so I can have 3 months of Piano to whooo you with when i get home, and maybe a few ladies....haha
All i have to really say is that i have grown a whole bunch in the last 20 months. I can see my own progress, and it is gratifying. So i feel good.
Um, well i have a strong testimony of this Gospel. It was restored, We have the Fullness, and we need to take advantage of the priesthood power that has been given us. The book of Mormon shows the world that these things are true. We must value its teaching and counsel. From Conference, I really liked the 13 points of a Modern Prophet, by elder Costa I believe. and the importance of a living prophet on the earth.
Love you all. Thanks for the love and support. hope you all have a great week. Les mando mi amor con un abraso fuerte. Nos Vemos entre poco!
Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: