Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Email Sept. 30, 2010

Well I hadn't gotten you written, so I figured I better do it quick. With Zone Conference we had 7 elders from Yopal here, cause they are part of the zone. Yeah super hard to have more people in the house. Didn't make it to Internet yesterday entertaining them and then we had an appointment. Found some free time now. Just got done with a very stubborn woman that is Catholic. She just doesn't understand, and to be honest I think she knows the church is true just doesn't want to admit it. As for our appt. yesterday night, OH BOY i cant get this girl Cathrine to feel the spirit when she prays her roommate can feel it just fine, she just thinks she is NORMAL all the time. I will keep trying with her though. But please pray she will feel the spirit.
Also Sunday Cathrine went to church Sunday with Sandra her roommate and it was so IRREVERENT they didn't feel the spirit, I was a little upset, but what can you do....keep trying.
Don't know what else to tell you, being a week and a half I cant remember much. Went through the temple Wednesday, and after to the Kawasaki dealership that is across the street. Super sweet. both the temple and the kawi store. and yeah. Heard I might get Transferred as well, not sure why but well i don't make the decisions around here just follow them...
My comp is doing super good he finished up his mission well. I am proud of him. Became pretty good friends with him. Kinda wish he had one more transfer...but what can you do. He is happy to be going. and yeah. I am just trying to keep focused and finish up.
Also remembered that Dan got home this week tell him howdy, get his stuff together to go up to school. and that is about it.
what have you heard about old PW?
but hope all is well, I love you all I didn't have much time but thought I would say hi and that I am doing well. love you all love your brother and son
Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: