Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Email Oct. 4, 2010

Well another week down here in Colombia.
It was nice, it was the last week of my companion, Elder Cuevas. He heads back to Bolivia, wed, at like 10 pm. it has been a good time with him. I wish i had one more transfer with him.. I haven't said that about some of my companions, but you never love em all. As for me I also was transferred to another Zone here in Bogota, not sure why, but whatever. I am just happy I am in Bogota so I can go to a sealing on the 1st of November...i am super excited. Not super sad to leave my area cause I was only here one transfer. But there were a few people I will miss. The family we activated, RINCON family and our 2 young ladies Sandra and Catharine. and the Ramirez family. They were the only people that gave us lunch every week. They are good people. Don't have much, but give what they have. and yeah that is about it for the whole area thing.
As for me. Well they didn't let me watch the Conference in English, so well I understood it all, but didn't get nearly as much out of it, so I am going to download it and Listen again this week for study. So yeah. as for Conference, i am 4 for 4...haha i love conference. Hope you all enjoyed it and if you didn't make it, better head to LDS.org to catch up.
Sounds like it nice with the weather back home. It has been raining here everyday. kinda the pits. But what can you do. That is one thing i am not happy about staying in Bogota. but it could be worse. and yeah
I don't have much information this week. Just happy and truckin out the last few months I have in Colombia. I have come to love the people and country. Just trying to soak it all in and enjoy it. I know the church is true, and that we have the restored Priesthood here on the earth, to give us the best blessings a family could ask for. I love the Lord and am so grateful for his Infinite Atonement. Let us all remember we took upon us his name when we entered the waters of baptism and let our light so shine so the world can see it. Love you all thanks for the love support and prayers. Have a great week and look forward to hearing from you all next week
Love Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: