Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 27, 2010

well I am sorry i didn't get you written yesterday, Tuesday was pday but went on a wild goose chase looking for wendys here in Bogota, that doesn't exsist, but well I ended up getting super sick, including throwing up in the street in down town Bogota, so it was an exciting day. Ended up going to the office for a little while until traffic died down. I don't really have much today say cause I have been sick. just an average week for us, had like 18 people committed to church on sunday and well about 5 came, it was sad. but we will keep working on that for next week.
The best and most exciting news is Monday the Familia Cuellar are getting SEALED in the temple so I am super excited about that. I will send you pictures, and it may mean that I will be writing on Tuesday. Also, I need a little bit of cash, cause I am going to buy them something from the temple store, and they don't take a Credit card. please and thank you :)
Apart from being sick, I am happy and doing well. just trying to keep to myself and finish up well. the weeks are flying by so I am trying to enjoy it all while I can. I love you all so much and am so very blessed to have a great family like I have. so thank you! have a great week love your son
Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: