Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 1, 2010

Email Novermber 1, 2010

Well I don't have much to say today again, I am sorry that you want more information, but I just am going to focus on the highlights. Today well it could darn well say that it was the best day of my mission. Headed to the temple about 7 this morning and found the Bosque ward there so we bought a few things, then headed inside to start the best thing ever. Did the session, which we almost didn't make, but with the help from the temple president we made it. They hadn't had their temple recommends signed by the stake president but with a few phone calls we made it all work. Then with that all said we did the session, to me it felt like it was super long, cause I wanted to see the sealing, but it was kinda cool cause I got through the veil in Spanish with out help today, for the first time. That felt good. And yeah on to the sealing which was the best thing ever. The spirit was so strong and it was so cool to see the kids there it was just awesome......!!!!!!!!!!! and yeah, I felt super good after.

As for this week, well it was pretty good, I have been throwing up like I said on wed. but I am doing much better now. Saturday we helped move all day it was terrible, I don't ever want to help people move ever again. Sunday it was super cool cause we had a Regional conference, Elder Whitney spoke from the presidency of the 70 spoke and conducted, he speaks good Spanish, then Richard G Scott of the 12 spoke also speaks good Spanish and then the prophet spoke it was super super good. So yeah. The week started off rough, but ended excellent. I am happy and well glad to hear the adventures from home.

the church is true, I have a strong testimony. I may have had converts in the temple, but I am still my best convert...I love you all love your son and brother

Elder Nathan Naegle






No comments: