Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Email November 23, 2010

Well like I said I am training and no mom you didn't guess right. I am training elder Bernal from La Paz Bolivia, which makes 5 Bolivians on my list. He is a good kid just everything to him is so different and he is struggling to make the adjustment here. he knows how to teach pretty well and lets me have my thinking time. So we will keep you posted on the companion news in the coming weeks.
As for me, well I have been starving to death, i am so hungry all the time, may be the fact that i have been working out in the morning so my two brothers cant beat my up when i get home. But yeah we are surviving. As for the work. Well Angelica is coming along she is our baptist, but really likes the church and is improving in her financial situation as well. And we have a new one named Jenny Jimenez, who is a reference, who is awesome, and should be getting baptized on the 4th of dec.
Also it has been raining everyday here for the last 3 weeks but in my area no problems with water other than our appt. cause there is no pressure in the morning so it is cold water or nothing. but a lot of the country is struggling.
well i love you all have a great week. PRAY FOR LOTS OF SNOW! Love you all love elder nathan naegle




Gold GOld and More GOld Well we changed p day to go and see the gold Museum here in Bogota. Pretty neat stuff.








No comments: