Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 29, 2010

Email November 28, 2010

Well I had a better week I guess. I am missing just a little bit here as we enter into December, I can't even believe it. I am just trying to soak it all up and in before I head home to the winter wonderland that it is turning into. I am pretty excited about that. This week we finally found out the doubt that Jenny has, well she feels the spirit pretty strongly when we go to the house and talk with her and what not, but doesn't feel the spirit at church, which is kinda a HUGE problem. But we will get it figured out here in the next 2 weeks or so, just need some more time, which is short for me.....haha
Also, heard the new harry potter came out, please send me an update, I am going to buy it before I come home cause it will be out on DVD here. But yeah heard it was good. Also my favorite Soccer team here is doing super well, they should be headed to the final and they are the favorite to win but haven't won in over 30 years, it is kinda sad, but pray for them. I always said they would win before I leave here and this is their last chance. Today the Alvarez family from Duitama was here in Bogota and bought me and a bunch of other missionaries lunch. That was good.
Also I had a good thanksgiving with my house, but we didn't have a traditional one. We had a mexican thanksgiving, we made big burritos, it was super sweet. I loved it. But well we just threw them together. I forgot my camera today but next week we will get them sent to ya.
I was super thankful this year, even though I am in Colombia, but I have sure learned a lot in the last 23 months, it hasn't been the best 2 years of my life, but the best 2 years for my life. I have rather enjoyed it, but I am happy to be ending, but also super sad to leave behind the people and things I love here. I love Colombia. It is awesome. I love my family and I thank them for all the love and support you give to me. Hope you all have a great week this week and can take a snowmobile ride. Take some pictures. Also take a picture of the front lawn too. Thanks for everything have a great week. Preston have a great finals and kick em in the butt. yeah
love you all
elder nathan naegle

No comments: