Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 15, 2010

Email November 8, 2010

Just trucking along..
Today played soccer with the zone and the assistants, it was a good time then just rested.

Well put me to work when I get home cause boy are my hands are nice and soft for the working. Washing to many dishes here, which by the way brings me great pleasure and joy to do.

As for my area, I am struggling a little bit, cause we have the people but they won't come to church, and it is at 11 for heavens sake, but we are trying to work on that so pray for them
Flia Paredes
Flia Huertas
Flia Rodriguez
Flia Salas
Flia Serpa
With just them there is about 20 people so if they would just come to church!!!
I am happy and well getting up at 630 and doing a little exercise and everything, not trunky yet.
Mom tell Dan to email me I want to hear from him and how is he doing.
Well love you all thanks for your love support and prayers
Elder Nathan Naegle

No comments: