Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, November 15, 2010

Email November 15, 2010

Well to be an obedient son, I was asked to write a letter this week, but seeing as I am in my last transfer, and I get to talk to you in a month I don't really see the need, but I want to be a good boy and do what I am told. So well transfers today, getting a new companion, that I am training, so don't know my companion yet...but it should be good. But yeah I am not worried about it. As for all the other stuff I am just kicking it here to watch my time dwindle down. I hope we can get a few people baptized before I leave. But I can only put in my part and have the lord work the rest out. My testimony has grown a lot in the last transfer. I want to have it be like Moroni when he writes he won't deny the Christ. I quite like it, I just finished reading the Book of Mormon again. IT IS TRUE!!

Love you all have a great week thanks for your love and support, see y'all soon!

Elder Naegle

No comments: