Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Letter March 13, 2009

Dear Family,
Sounds like all is well and things are busy. Same goes for me here. Lots of work and study to try and be prepared to leave. We haven't gotten our visas yet so hopefully we do on time. Who Knows? I can' think of any funny experiences this week. We did teach in Spanish this past Wed. and we did surprisingly well considering my companion was sick so much. I was happy with it at least. It is really slow but simple and basically hard to believe I have been here 5 1/2 weeks. Feels like I didn't even have a life before now!! Mom thanks foe sending me a letter to keep me updated.
All is well. It is a crazy place here. It is crazy how you just make new friends here.
Mom thank all the ward for me. It has been nice to grow up in such a good ward. I definitely took advantage of it.
Preston this CD is for you. I haven't heard it but the kid (Jeff Collins) who wrote it is in my zone and people say it is good. It is on Itunes so that should mean it's OK. I want you to tell me how it is. I figured for 8 bucks and him signing it it was worth it. I hope basketball is going good. I wish I were there to play with you. I play with my 2 roommates Elder Butler from Texas is dang good and his comp Elder Morris is pretty good. We 3 make a good team. So yeah!! I want you to print me a picture of the Compensator with the boat in the lake. Thanks your a good bro. Thanks for watching my dog. Sorry he is a pain. I will watch your while you're gone.
Andrew I need you to keep me updated. Just send me a quick little email each week. Thanks little A Also I need you a picture of your cast dude.
Dad thanks for the letters and support. Sounds like work is crazy. I guess that is good especially in these times. Oh yeah there is a kid in my zone that kind of looks like you-Elder Longi He is headed to Mexico. Sounds like the cabin is going well. I am excited to see it completed.
Natali, Thanks for all your love and support and I am sorry you didn't get a break but worked for dad instead. Hope your school is going well. I miss being able to just see you and ask for help. Ic could use it with my spanish!
I love you all hope all is well!!
Love, Nate

No comments: