Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sibling Letter Excerpts-Friday February 27, 2009

Dear Natali,

Thank you very much for your letter this past week. It was awesome, I read it many times and you are right, a hand written letter is better and means a lot. So again I think you. I hope you are doing well and happy with life. That is pretty crazy that you will be getting ready to graduate in 9 months!! I won't have even been gone a year! You said in your letter that you are glad you aren't married; well I'm glad too. You can marry Elder Simpson now! Naw, I'm just teasin but it has been nice to have you around without some weird dude. So, don't pick a weirdie. Pretty sure you won't but just in case....
I hope you know I love you and want the best for you. Hope all is well and you are living it up for me. Love you lots!

Love, Nate



Dear Preston,

How you doing bro? Thanks again for your letter and I am sorry that it has taken me two weeks for me to write you. It is hectic on P-days. But I have extra time today because we didn't go to the temple. It sounded like you are doing well though. It really is cool to be here and experience it all. I am not sure how you will like it here. I think that if things were different for me I would like it more, but I have learned a lot about myself and I must have needed that.

I hope you're doing good and I would again ask you to start a study journal in seminary and for mission prep. It is just a good idea that I have found I wish I would have done. Keep preparing to go by going to mission prep and going on splits with the missionaries if you get the opportunity. It will only help. Hope all is well and I thank you for looking and for my dog. He is a knucklehead but I promise I will make it up to you someday. Keep livin it up at BHS.

Love, Nate




What's Up Little A?

Well I just wanted to see how you were doing with that broken arm? I like it. Guess it just goes to show that I am a better boarder than you are cause I have never broken my arm! But don't worry you have 2 seasons to catch up. I won't lie I bet you're pretty good on a snowboard, surfboard, and ski when I get back which is good cause it will make me work hard to be able to be as good as you.

I hope you're taking good care of my dog by letting him sleep in my room. You can sleep with him in there if you want cause I know you don't like hair on your bed. Remember I want you on the TT-R as soon as possible.

I hope you're having fun as well as working hard at school. It is important whether you think so or not. Please tell Mrs. Robb hello for me will you?

I just want you to do one more thing which is start reading your scriptures. I waited way too long to start. Just try and read a little bit each day and if you already are that's AWESOME. Hope you're doing good. I miss teasing and picking on you!

Love,
Nate

P.S. Don't kiss too many girls...but write me when you do kiss them



No comments: