Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Letter March 6, 2009

Dear Family,
I want to start off with a story that happened last Sunday night. We said good bye to all the old elders leaving and all got a bunch of free stuff. My companion got a ladder for his bunk bed. He put it down by me feet which was fine. That night about 3 am I woke up and thought I might as well go say bye again seeing as the older elders left at 4am so some how swinging out of bed I kicked the ladder!! So of course I let fly some expletives and having ear plugs in I said them quite loudly. I woke up everybody in my room. And after I forgot and was so mad that I didn't go say goodbye. Elder Morris shared that at breakfast and the whole zone got a nice laugh out of my choice words. It wasn't funny then but I find it pretty funny now. No offense dad but I did think of you after. I guess we are just wired the same.
I want to thank you all so much for your letters and prayers. I have learned this week with my companion being sick again Wednesday that who cares. I have no where to be so I am just living it up. My comp still hasn't' figured that out.
Also please thank the Nicholas' and Rocks for their letters and support. And tell Leslie her treats were gone in about a minute!!
I am getting excited for conference. I have grown to love it in getting to watch old conference talks.
Also Davis and Jameson got their calls I heard from Jordan. Davis to Jamaica and Jameson to Brazil. Jordan's papers are in. I have seen Josh Jackson when he got here Wed. He seemed quite excited but I am glad I don't have to stay 12 weeks. Pray that we get our visas! That is about all the news. Hope all is well and I love and miss you all.
Love,
Nate

PS
My favorite part of the MTC is hearing stories form our teachers missions. It makes me excited to leave and get to Columbia!!

No comments: