Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, August 3, 2009

August 3, 2009

Hi mom,
Thanks for the quick letter today. I hope all is well in Steamboat. I am doing great here in Colombia. As you saw from the pictures I had 2 baptisms this past Saturday, and well I wont lie, I was HAPPY!! It was great to finally have Jessica get baptized. She is so awesome. And Elizabeth was baptized by her brother! So well I was pleased. As for me I have almost gotten over my cold, and am doing great. I have learned a lot about who I am in the last transfer, cause there is only 1 more week in this one. And sadly there will be a change in the house, Williams or Jimenez will be leaving us, I doubt I get transferred. But who really knows anything around this place. I am just a happy guy right now, and I am just trying to do what the lord wants and find the people that I need to talk to. It is a little hard cause sometimes, cause my companion goes into lazy mode sometimes. But I am learning how to cope with it and get him working again. Also I got all the Dear elders about Jordan. I enjoyed them greatly, I know how he feels. Sometimes this work can be really hard. No I think all the time. But it is good for us and like he said it is only for 2 short years. I cant believe he already has a month out!! But I cant complain I have 6 tomorrow, can you believe that mom! I cant. Also, I got a great letter from Amanda and Amy Morrison. You might have to give them my e-mail cause well I don’t know how dear elder will work now that pouch has died. Tell them thanks and thanks for the support. It is great to hear from people. Also I got one from Bro. Nicholas, he is great, thank him a bunch, but he also used pouch, let him know that no more pouch. Mom i am so happy that I decided to serve a mission. I doubt I would be doing anything good with my time if I was at home. So I am happy I here. I hope all is well. I am doing great. Love you so much love your son.






No comments: