Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, August 10, 2009

Email August 10, 2009

Just a quick note I called the mission department and the pouch is still available. I guess they mailed out a letter that confused everybody so there were questions. You can still send Nate letters through dearelder. That is the best way to get mail to him!! Thanks to all that write him!!
Marsha

Well mom,
Thanks for the letter and all the support. It was great to hear from you. And well like you said, transfers are upon us. Well Both Elder Williams and Elder Jimenez se van. I am very sad about it because i have lived with them both from the time i got here. Williams is headed to hot country in San Gil and the Jensens are there. Jimenez is headed to Bogota to be a Zone Leader. He never has had a leadership position and isn't to excited about it, but truth be told he is one of the best missionaries in the entire mission. As for me and Elder Pelero, nothing has changed, except i am the new DISTRICT LEADER!! I cant even believe it, I am doing to die. I don't have to do a whole lot except the thing i am a little worried about is the fact i have to do all the baptism interviews in my district, and we should be having a ton in the next little while. And i am only worried about that cause my spanish. But it should improve as we have 2 new latins that are going to be living in the house, so no more english. But in the Area of Sol, we are getting a newbie, and elder Coro will be training him. Elder coro is the old assistant, and he is a great missionary so i will have lots of help to be district leader. In talking with elder morris today, i have had the most success out of my group with the MTC and none of them are getting transfered as well. I have 17 baptisms that i have been here for, and 10 are ones that i have found and taught all. So i should be pretty happy with that i guess. But yeah that is about all for that matter. As for crazy stuff around here, well i got to take a trip to the doctor on Tuesday. Cause well elder Williams gave me fleas, and they got really bad with us both so President had us go to the doctor to get something for it. So we went and met the ZL´s there as well as elder Wagstaff. Cause he has fleas too. And we got all checked out and well we got to receive a little shot for the dang things!! Well they don't do it in the arm here, so we 3 got to drop em´ and we got shots in the BUTT!!! So I have lived the life here. Elder Williams and i just took a quick step back and looked at what we just did. Yeah, we remembered that we are in COLOMBIA! So yeah. The doctor here is an adventure. So yeah, that is the big news of the week, transfers and getting shot in the butt!
As for stamps, i would like you to send me some stamps. I think it would be really easy to send it in a big envelope like you did the pictures, cause i want some more. I need and would like one of the family, one that mary took right before i left. Please and thank you. That is about it, so yeah, i have been doing good. We have a new family, Fam. Cuellar that we have a baptism date for the 22. Miguel, is a member that has been inactive for more than 20 years, and he has his wife and 3 little kids. So it has been cool to see them come back to the church. They both are english professers here, so well they speak really good english. They just came up to me and started talking to me and my comp in english cause Pelero looks Gringo. And we found out later that he is a member. It is sweet cause he will baptize his family. As for me, just got fleas, and it has been way hot during the day and freezing at night. But nothing i cant handle cause it is hotter in utah as well as colder. Thanks for all the love and support. I love you very much. Tell the ward hello as well as friends and family. Thanks, i love you.

No comments: