Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Monday, August 24, 2009

E-mail Aug. 24. 2009

Hi mom,
Well i really don't have anything new here to report, expect i did have 2 interviews with people being district leader and all. It was AWESOME both times, I was a little nervous, as to be expected, but they both went great and it was a great spiritual expeirence. I have been struggling a little with my companion cause I have been trying to be 100 percent obedient, with everything, and well it is been hard to do so cause he is a little trunky. But we are rolling with the punches and I am hoping that with some of the new people we have contacted, the work will pick up cause our area doesn’t have anything new right now. For example, we contacted about 40 people on Wednesday and well only 2 accepted to listen to us. But that is ok cause the book of mormon teaches us that the numbers will be few. As to fam. Cuellar, they are going to get baptized this Friday, and I am so happy for them! They have so many good questions, and she has fear that she will become disanimated after time and not want to come back, but I doubt she will, she is awesome. And we have talked a ton about temples and temple marriage, and they are excited to have that expeirence. So they will be great. What else is new, as to the money thing, well I actually have a ton in cash, cause I got a ton out the last month and got a ton paid back. And well the Bogota thing was a one time thing, so no se precupa. ( don’t worry about it) I have it under control. I have decided that I need to just wait until the end of my mission to buy all that junk, cause by then I doubt I will want a lot of it. I am happy to hear that you had a good time at the cabin!! 29 people I bet was hard for you but yet a blast. Kara and Melissa both e-mailed me and said it is BEAUTIFUL and awesome. So hopefully that means they will be back a bunch more next summer. Natali didn’t get the blog updated for me but I am sure she is super busy, with school and all. So I will see them next week. I love you so much and am doing great. No problems here so no need to worry. I am glad the dog is just living it up while I am gone. Keep him around cause I would like to kick him in the butt when I get home. It is so sad cause here, none of the dogs will play with you cause they all have such a fear of humans. I feel so bad. But they go to the celestial kingdom none the less. Bear has it easy, gets fed everyday and has water and somebody to love on him. But yeah. Love you a lot from Colombia love you love your son, yes I am your favorite, love Nathan
Ps I saw the pictures of Parker, that hat he is wearing if it is original, is expensive like over 100 bucks!!!! But no worries, I don’t think I am going to buy one, cause when would I wear it!! And as to the expensive coat I bought, yeah I have worn it just about every day so it was a good buy. Haha I love you love nate

No comments: