Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

E-mail Aug. 17. 2009

Obama the sheep-he head butted me!!
Hermano Merchan
Hard Rock in Bogota
Elder Williams leaving

Hi mom,

Well yes another P-day. This week was eventful with Jimenez and Williams leaving. As well as i got to go to Bogota on friday. It was just all a big adventure. We got 2 new elders in the house, Elder Bastidas from Ecuador, and Elder Diaz from Dallas. And the old AP elder Coro, is in the other Sogomoso House with elder Burns. It is cool to see new gringos, cause it shows how much i have learned and grown. As to biss, haha I remeber those days with a companion that was totally opposite from me. But I learned a ton and am glad now I had that experience with Elder Sorenson. He is a great kid. I bet biss is glad he only has 3 weeks in the MTC! That is sweet for Jay, he will be great in Brazil, and i am also very glad that i have six months under my belt and am not just starting. As for my Package, just surprise me! But one thing i do want is beef jerky. As to the Cabin, from what it looks and sounds like it has been a sweet place to get away and have some fun. So don't stress to much about it. A little side note, we are in internet, and it is owned by an inactive member and she just tagged her kid on the head cause he bumped her. she is insane. But yeah if you saw on the pictures we had a good time in Bogota! it was cool, but man i was lost. Salt lake is little! but yeah it was a good time. I am so happy that most of my friend have decided to go on missions because you learn so much about yourself as well as the lord and it is a great experience! I hope both my brothers decide to serve the lord for 2 years, cause it is a wild ride! Sorry this is a little short but you have 2 voice recordings i am doing great and time is flying by here. i love you thanks for all your love and support. as to the shopping i did in bogota, just put it on my tab. love you
your son nate
ps my scripture and thought for this week is 2 Nephi 4:15-16

No comments: