Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Email March 1, 2010

Hey well I don't have much to report today, except you told me not to get my hopes up about getting transfered, well we had interviews this past thursday and well I was told I have my transfer for there.(Cucuta) So well I know I am going there unless president changes his mind which is possible. and yeah. What else is new. We should have some baptisms on the 12, and transfers are on the 9, but well I guess it pays being with the assistant on friday. I was with elder Guerra, who is the assistant right now. He trained Wagstaff and so well i get lots of news and he likes me, at least i think so....and I was given the word that I could stay here and show the 2 new elders the area for that week. And baptize on friday and then I would ride the 18 hour bus ride to cucuta and get there in the morning. So hopefully it all goes to plan. I am super excited about it all. I have heard great things about Cucuta. and yeah. I am in high spirits and happy. That kinda stinks about dad having to be gone for a month, but you know what, in a year from now he wont have to go alone. And I also did some thinking about school....and I am not going back so I will not be coming home early, I want to do to many things, and school doesn't allow it. And another thing i dont have any $ to go back to school. So well school will just have to wait. so yeah. I am doing really well. anyways. Today in bogota there was a stop on trasport. so I couldn't play soccer with williams and pelero i was a little sad cause well pelero goes home next week so we are planning to get together next week for at least lunch cause I need to see the kid before he goes to spain. His parents are there working. What else. Not a whole not. my letters kinda suck, but well I do do the same thing everyday. just the people change. and yeah... in dans letter he sends the names of the people he is teaching so they can pray for them, I wont send them all, but I will send the most important ones ok. They are Marta, Joanna, Suli. They should be getting baptized on the 12th. ok well i love you all and thanks for the support. love you love nate.

i love you mom, i am so grateful that i was sent to you. must have done something smart in the pre earth life. haha love you mom

ps tell the ward and friends and family hello

No comments: