Nate's Address

Elder Nathan Willard Naegle
Colombia Bogota North Mission
Calle 72 # 10-07 Oficina 1001
Edificio Seguros Colmena
Bogota Distrito Capital
Colombia

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Email March 29, 2010





Well hello family,
I am doing super well here in Cucuta. hot as a mug, but i actually love it. OK well this week was a little hectic for me. I told dad this week quickly, but last Monday night after email, I participated in an exorcism, and you may laugh but it wasn't any kind of joke. I went saying well this cant be a big deal and what not, and boy, was I wrong. There was a demon in that girl, it was JACKED UP. I don't really know how to explain it but she said some crazy crazy things. so that was my fun experience there. so after wagstaff got mugged, we decided we had a pretty strange week, butler chimed in with interviewing a deaf girl for baptism. He is a funny kid. listo, and not much else went on, we worked our butts off, and well are going to be dropping all our investigators. so i am a little frustrated about that but what can i do? ok and well mom asked me how i am so i am doing good, Cucuta is a great place, but we have a little part of our area that i hate going. It is the poorest of poor. they have dirt floors, and no running water, and the people just are struggling through life. and the problem is my comp. wants to be there cause the people do listen to us, but they never progress. were here to try and help everyone, and I agree, but I just cant do it. my heart just breaks for the people there, and my comp thinks we need to baptize everyone, and I certainly do not think that. for me it is better for somebody to not be baptized, then to be baptize and not change. cause in my opinion they are worse off drinking or beating their kids when they have made covenants with our HF, then if they never did make those covenants. So I have my internal struggle. but I have just decided to go with the flow and where my companion takes me I will teach and testify. So I am good. Happy and just livin it up here. today we had a good day. we went and bought hammocks. I will attach a picture. So we have them hung up out on the patio. I love you all, and you don't know how much the letters, and support and love mean. I can't even express my thanks
with lots of love
elder nathan naegle





I dont want to be naughty but the one with me on the toliet shows my bathroom doesnt have a door, and the bar of my bed blocks everything. haha and that is my model dirt bike i bought along with the virgin mary, she proctects it. haha. the pink hammock is mine. 35 mil pesos, or in other words 17 bucks!!! cool no?






No comments: